Amplify for Creatives
We're currently taking a break from our Amplify workshops, but check back soon to see what we have in store. In the meanwhile, Amplify members can still take advantage of our professional consultations.
What is Amplify?
Amplify is a professional development program for individual artists and creative professionals. It includes a professional membership program for individuals and a workshop series to develop the business skills of creative entrepreneurs. Amplify’s goal is to help creative people make a living and a life doing what they love in Central Georgia.
It was originally founded in 2014 by Macon Arts Alliance, but after discussing it with The 567 in 2016, both organizations decided that Amplify aligned perfectly with The 567's experience and goals. The 567 is re-launching Amplify as part of The 567 this year.
Membership levels and benefits
I. Basic Creative Professional Membership Level - $25 annual fee
- Multi-function copier/printer (limited to 500 b/w copies and 50 color copies per year)
- Scanning services
Communications: Receives all e-news regarding Amplify program
Promotional Support and Services
- Recognition as a creative professional member at The 567 Center
- Artist profile on Ovations365.com (login credentials, link to your website, contact information for marketing purposes, upload photos)
Professional Development Services
- Free admission to creative professional mixers at local venues
- Professional consultations (2 per year)
- Discounts on Amplify’s professional development workshops which include marketing, pricing your work, funding your work and business planning
II. Level 2 Creative Entrepreneur Membership Level - $65 annual fee
Receives all benefits of Basic Creative Professional Membership as well as the following:
Grant services: Fiscal Sponsorship consultation
Professional Development Services: Two additional individual consultations per year (4 per year)
Free access to Amplify’s professional development workshops which include marketing, pricing your work, funding your work and business planning