Next Workshop: Marketing Planning & Social Media
July 11, 5:30-7:30 pm at SparkMacon
Learn how to plan your marketing strategies and utilize social media to better grow your creative business.
During this course, participants will have the opportunity to learn the six elements to a functional marketing plan and how they can effectively market their creative brand on a budget. Participants will also learn how using social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter can contribute to their overall marketing strategy. Taught by Richard Dannenburg (marketing planning) and Molly Wilkins (social media).
The cost is $20 per person, $10 for Basic members, and free for Level 2 members.
What is Amplify?
Amplify is a professional development program for individual artists and creative professionals. It includes a professional membership program for individuals and a workshop series to develop the business skills of creative entrepreneurs. Amplify’s goal is to help creative people make a living and a life doing what they love in Central Georgia.
It was originally founded in 2014 by Macon Arts Alliance, but after discussing it with The 567 in 2016, both organizations decided that Amplify aligned perfectly with The 567's experience and goals. The 567 is re-launching Amplify as part of The 567 this year.
Membership levels and benefits
I. Basic Creative Professional Membership Level - $25 annual fee
- Multi-function copier/printer (limited to 500 b/w copies and 50 color copies per year)
- Scanning services
Communications: Receives all e-news regarding Amplify program
Promotional Support and Services
- Recognition as a creative professional member at The 567 Center
- Artist profile on Ovations365.com (login credentials, link to your website, contact information for marketing purposes, upload photos)
Professional Development Services
- Free admission to creative professional mixers at local venues
- Professional consultations (2 per year)
- Discounts on Amplify’s professional development workshops which include marketing, pricing your work, funding your work and business planning
II. Level 2 Creative Entrepreneur Membership Level - $65 annual fee
Receives all benefits of Basic Creative Professional Membership as well as the following:
Grant services: Fiscal Sponsorship consultation
Professional Development Services: Two additional individual consultations per year (4 per year)
Free access to Amplify’s professional development workshops which include marketing, pricing your work, funding your work and business planning